DIY Wire Bead Petals Necklace Tutorial from LYSM Design here. This is a really cheap and easy DIY from LYSM Design. The bottom photo is from her post here. There is a translator on the right hand side.
I know some of you might think making ribbon twist ties is a bit of a waste of time, but think of all the things you could use them for - decorating presents, napkin holders, to wrap around flowers - those are just a few off the top of my head, I’m sure y’all can think of more! Edit: now with the right link!
I like this Neon Tassel necklace from Holst and Lee at Stripes & Sequins but I love their method for making the tassels. So smart.
Time for a super quick DIY that looks super cute too! And how do you get these little perfect circles? With those sticky dots you attach to your folders! So clever. Just try not to go overboard adding spots to everything in your house!
This DIY tee shirt rug from See & Do is a great weaving project. Lots of pics in the tutorial and an excellent wan to use up those old tee shirts.
Pin boards are great, but when there’s nothing on them, they’re pretty boring. These boards change all that with their graphic style and bright poppy borders. They look great as a trio!
So, I played around and made a collage thingy!
Fusible beads in the Third Dimension:
- Numbers 1, 2, & 3 are a GENIUS idea from Lighter Cases on Etsy.
I’m not even gonna try to figure out how this was done.
I’m just going to give them my money :)
- 4 Comes from the incredibly talented Helen of Craft and Creativity.
- 5 A collection of vintage beaded baskets, Via Danielle Thompson.
- 6 From Minieko, with a printable design sheet to make your own candle holder.
- 7 A hanging planter from Peaches + Keen.
- 8 Beaded Pouch from Style Design Create.